Work for Us
Enjoy the following benefits:
- A culture of inclusiveness and communication
- A friendly and caring staff
- Competitive pay
- Clinicians and staff work autonomously
- Great work/life balance
- Generous paid time off
- Health insurance, life insurance, group dental and vision plans
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Tax-sheltered annuity plan (403B)
- Discounted wellness program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Also discounts on many great services;
Verizon, Otterbee’s, Staples and more!
Your donation will help us continue to provide high-quality home-based care to support the Curry County Community, as well as continuing to support those who experience loss and the professionals who care for those we love. Your support will help us continue reaching our goals of changing how we live and how we die by raising awareness through information, community engagement, education and quality interdisciplinary care. Thank you for your support!
Work with us to ensure holistic care for the community!
We are looking for Community partners to help us ensure all of our patients needs are met to the fullest extent. Whether its a need for healthy food or comfort through music! For more information on how your organization can partner with Coastal Home Health and Hospice click below! We look forward to hearing from you!
To get help or speak to one of our professional and compassionate staff members about why Coastal Home Health and Hospice may be the right choice for you or your loved one, please call (541) 469-0405