Benefits of a Career with Coastal Home Health & Hospice
Why Coastal Home Health & Hospice?
- A culture of inclusiveness and communication
- A friendly and caring staff
- Competitive pay
- Clinicians and staff work autonomously
- Great work/life balance
- Generous paid time off
- Health insurance, life insurance, group dental and vision plans
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Retirement plan (403B)
- Discounted wellness program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Also discounts on many great services; Verizon, Otterbee’s, Staples and more!
Why Curry County?
Coastal Home Health & Hospice has our main office in Beautiful Brookings, OR located in Curry County. We do, however, extend our services to the entire County. The Southern Oregon Coast boasts some of the most amazing views, trails, and beaches. The City of Brookings sits in what is known as the Banana Belt, and when combined with the Chetco Effect it makes for an amazing Climate! Moderate Winters, and Mild Summers make it possible to enjoy the outdoors year-round with an Average yearly temperature of 54. The town of Brookings is full of Delicious and Unique Food Establishments that would entice any foodie. We also have an abundance of natural attractions and miles of coast line so that you will never run out of activities; camping, fishing, boating/kayaking, wine tasting, horseback riding, hiking, waterfalls, lighthouses, beach combing and so much more! Brookings is also full of fun and unique boutiques and antique shops and has year-round Community Events for all interests! Its truly an amazing community, that we love to call home!